When attempting to capture a signature, the program prints without signature capture
SYMPTOMSWhen printing a tax return, the program will print the tax return without giving the option to capture the tax payer’s signature.
CAUSEThis behavior can occur if the program is not configured to prompt for a tax return PDF.
For program version 2008 and later:
The program should now prompt for capture of a taxpayer's signature when printing a return.
- Log into the program as a user with Administrator privileges.
- From the top menu, select Setup menu->Printer Setup.
- Check the Prompt for Tax Return PDF check box.
- Click OK.
- Close and reopen the program.
For program version 2007 and earlier:
- The signature pad is not supported.
Still can't find the answer?