How to add or remove forms in a print packet
SUMMARYThis article demonstrates how to add or remove forms and worksheets in a print configuration.
To add or remove a form or worksheet to a print packet, follow these steps:
- On the Setup menu, click Printer Setup.
- On the Application Settings screen, click the Return Printing tab.
- There are five columns labeled Preparer, Client, e-Filed, Federal and State.
- Each of these columns is a print packet. All items selected below the column titles are part of that column’s packet.
- Any items with an “X” in them are mandatory for that packet.
- The last three packets will only be printed if a return is not being efiled.
- At the bottom of each column are check boxes labeled Send to Printer and Send to Archive.
- Every packet with a checkmark in the Send to Printer box will print a copy of every form selected in that column.
- Every packet with a checkmark in the Send to Archive box will save a copy of every form selected in that column as a PDF in the Document Archive of the return.
How to print specific forms or worksheets in a tax return
SUMMARYThis article demonstrates how to print a specific form or worksheet in a tax return. MORE INFORMATION Method 1 - Click Print Current Form in the Print menu: Within a tax return, select the form to be printed from the Attached Forms pane. From ...
Forms 8879 or 8453 do not print when printing a final tax return
SYMPTOMSWhen printing a final tax return form 8879 or 8453 do not print. However, form 8879/8453 will print when printing bank documents. CAUSEThis behavior will occur if the program is configured to print forms 8879 or 8453 with bank documents. ...
How to print copy separation pages
SUMMARYThis article demonstrates how to print separation pages when you print a tax return. MORE INFORMATIONCopy separation pages print out with each print packet and indicate the packet name. The copy separation page for the preparer copy indicates ...
Error Message: “Site ID Not Found in Database – Add or Correct” when verifying a return
SYMPTOMSWhen verifying a tax return, the following error message appears: ‘Site ID Not Found in Database – Add or Correct’ CAUSE This error will occur if both the following conditions are true: The program has a Default Site ID configured on the ...
How to print a blank form or worksheet
SUMMARYThis article demonstrates how to print a blank form or worksheet. MORE INFORMATION To print a blank form or worksheet, follow these steps: Log into the program as a user with Administrator privileges. From the top menu, select Utility->Print ...
Still can't find the answer?