How to activate checks in the program
SUMMARYThis article demonstrates how to activate check stock in the program.
MORE INFORMATIONBefore checks can be printed, a check range must be activated. The check numbers available to print will be limited to the range activated.
To activate checks, follow these steps:
- From the program Work In Progress screen, click Checks, Registers and Activation.
- Click the Check Inventory tab and then click the Activate button. The Activate Check Range window will appear.
- Select your bank from the RAC Bank drop down.
- In the Starting Check Number field, type the lowest check number that appears on the checks.
- In the Ending Check Number field, type the highest check number that appears on the checks.
- If using site IDs, type the site ID for the check range in the Site ID box.
- For SBTPG bank, type the check layout version (from the check stock) in the Check Layout Version box.
- Click OK to activate the check range. The activated check range will display on the Check Inventory tab.
- If you want to edit the activated check range, click applicable check range and then click the Edit button.
Error Message: “Check Numbers Overlap with existing Check Inventory” message appears when attempting to activate checks
SYMPTOMSWhen activating a check range, the following error message appears: 'Check Numbers Overlap with existing Check Inventory’ CAUSEThis error message will appear if: The check range entered starts and ends with the same number. The check range ...
Printing TPG checks in tax software
To print Refundo or Refund Advantage you must use the Bank’s software. In the WIP screen click on the “Checks, Registers, and Activation” Click on the “Check Inventory” tab. If the check stock has not been added, then click on Activate. The bank is ...
How to print checks
Go to WIP > Printing Queue > Click on Check, Registers and Activation > Check Inventory > Activate > Select Tax Bank and look at your check stock, Layout version is found on the front of the check.
Pressing the scan button does not activate scanner in the program.
SUMMARYThis article contains information and useful links for troubleshooting issues with the scanner not functioning in the program. MORE INFORMATION Possible causes: Scanner may not be connected to the computer: Verify the scanner is properly ...
Test checks do not print
SYMPTOMSWhen you try to print test checks, the test check does not print. CAUSEThis behavior can occur if the printer is not PCL 6 compatible. RESOLUTION To workaround this issue, follow these steps: Click Check, Registers and Activations on the WIP. ...
Still can't find the answer?