Error Message: “Software Error/Interrupt!! DlgMake (WEBROWSER) Error: (100) ERROR_CANNOT_FIND_WND_CLASS” when opening archived documents
SYMPTOMSWhen opening archived documents, the following error message appears:
Error: (100) ERROR_CANNOT_FIND_WND_CLASS’:
CAUSEThis behavior can occur if the program is configured to use the internal PDF reader. This error has been know to occur when using the program in Windows XP.
The document archive should now open normally.
- Log into the program as a user with Administrator rights.
- On the top menu, select Setup->Printer Setup.
- Click the Print Options tab.
- Select the Use External PDF Reader and the DocArchive On Windows XP checkboxes.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Still can't find the answer?